*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* EDI  Analyst with XML experience

*Location : * Secaucus, NewJersey

*Duration *: 12  months

* Total experience in required skill (years) : *8 years

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

Strong knowledge of iSeries platform
-       Strong RPG programming skills
-       In-depth knowledge of EDI formats.
-       Excellent knowledge of all aspects of system testing
-       Experience with Inovis Trusted Link and EDI mapping tools
-       Experience with AS2 configurations
-       Experience with XML EDI
-      SQL queries experience is bonus

*Roles and responsibility*

Development and Level 2 Production support

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

In-depth knowledge of various EDI formats with emphasis on Strong XML skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *