Hope you are doing well!
This is Ikram Hussian from Panzersolutions LLC,
I have two requirements, if you are available and interested, please reply
with your updated resume to ikram.huss...@panzersolutions.com,
If you are not interested please do refer anyone who may be interested and
help them getting jobs.
Job Title: Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 9+ months
Job Description or Scope of Services:
12+ years experience candidate required
• Expert knowledge of Java, J#
• Expert knowledge of JBOSS
• Familiar with Oracle database, queries, and schema creation
• Extensive experience in Agile methodology with 2-3 week sprints
• Thorough understanding and experience with onshore-offshore model and
managing offshore staff
• Project management skills and leading team of 5-10 staff members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with complex systems and situations, to analytically
identify cause and affect relationships, perform root cause analysis, and
assist in logically developing action plans.
Title/ Role: Lead Java Developer
Location: Dearborn MI
Duration: 12+ months Long term contract
Required: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience
Java team lead responsible for design and development of software
applications running on a Websphere + Adobe Experience Manager
environment. Work with business and technical lead to design an
ecommerce solution. The successful candidate should be a self-starter,
comfortable taking ownership of features and have a strong commitment to
Essential Job Functions
1. Develop applications on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) /
2. Lead and participate in development
3. Lead code and design reviews
4. Track team progress and handle day to day project workflow
5. Write and assist with documentation
6. Manage application development duties. Plans, schedules and
assigns resources needed to complete tasks.
7. Adhere to coding standards and promote best practices
1. Work closely with business analysts to develop solutions
2. Maintain coding standards
3. Lead unit testing
• 5+ years Java web application development
• 1+ years AEM experience
• Project leadership experience required
• Experience with a Java persistence framework is required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Design patterns
• Ecommerce experience is a plus but not required
Please Note : In case you are not able to reach me, please reach out to my
manager Sravani.anika at 203 652 1444 Ext : 301;
Thanks and Best Regards,
Ikram Hussain | Technical Recruiter
50 Washington Street, 9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk CT 06854
Voice : 203-652-1444 Ext : 309
Fax : 203-286-1457
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone,
and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such
that your email would be taken out of our distribution
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.