*Hi Associates,*

> *Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.*

*Role: WebMethods Consultant*

> *Location: Piscataway,NJ*

> *Duration: 6+Months*

> *Mode Of Interview: Telephonic + Skype*

> *Job Description:*

   - Should be able to understand the impact ofdependent technologies and
   incorporate design.Should understand security solutions (in WebMethods
   context),backend systems, domain flows
   -  Should be able to identify technology/functional on-functional
   dependencies WebMethods implementationand plan for the same .
   - Should contribute to technology forums-participate in at least one
   seminar in speaker slot.

*Skills (Mandatory):*

   - Integration (L3)
   - EAI BPM SOA Server administration (L4)
   - Essential Skill(s)WebMethods (L3) , webMethods Integration Server (L1)

*Skill1 - Integration (L3)*

   - Expert in Integration Gateway.
   - Dataex and Batch Programs.
   - Working knowledge onOS, Shell Programming.
   - Expert in Java/J2EE/JMS technology, XML, Web Services,Middleware
   (Tuxedo), Web Methods, RDBMS, Data model, Mapping,
   DataCleaning/Transformations, Clarify /Java Business Objects, CB Scripting,
   - Skill2 - EAI BPM SOA Server administration (L4)

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shubham Singh*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*

*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872

*ll Email: shubha...@itscient.com <shubha...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*