Please reply at **

*Position  : .NET Developer Location  : Overland Park, KS Duration  :
Contract to HIRE*

*W2 ONLY --  Must be Independent Consultant *

*Required Skills:*
5 plus years of software development experience
3 plus years experience with .NET framework (Visual Basic, ASP.NET, C#,
MVC, WPF, WCF, entity framework)
Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications.

Strong SQL skills, including proficiency using Stored Procedures and views
Sound knowledge in architecting, designing and implementing SOA and Web
Services based projects.
Microsoft .NET-Expert-2
Microsoft .NET Framework-Expert-2
Microsoft SQL Server-Expert-2
Microsoft Visual Source Safe-Expert-2
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET-Expert-2
Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)-Experienced-2
Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)-Experienced-2