*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* SAP Basis Consultant

*Location : * Cleveland, Ohio

*Duration *: 1  Year

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

SAP Basis

*Roles and responsibility*

   - Execute, Monitor and Control transports and change management
   - Analyze SAP system performance issues, system health checks and
   implement performance tuning improvements.
   - Work and coordinate with Network Team, Storage Team, Application Team,
   Business Users and Third Party Vendors (SAP et al.) to investigate,
   troubleshoot and resolve software technical problems related to business
   application in a timely manner.

Perform SAP Basis technical core tasks involving but not limited to SAP
systems start and stop, backup and restore operations, system refresh, SAP
Software maintenance (applying support Packages, patches, and fixes),

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

Good Analytical skills, Agile

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *