*Greetings from Robert,*
Location : NYC
Duration :6+ Months
The Mid-Level Infrastructure Administrator (3-5yrs) is a member of the
Infrastructure Services team, which is responsible for our product
development division’s infrastructure support. Areas of focus include:
- Experience with Software as a Service(SaaS) or Cloud Hosting
Infrastructure is a must.
- Good knowledge of and hands on experience with AWS
- Continual improvement of the division’s infrastructure and processes.
- Maintaining a secure and highly available infrastructure that meets or
exceeds current best practices and industry standards.
- Monitoring, analyzing and remediating systems performance, utilization
and availability issues.
- Technical expertise in responding to production problems, including
post mortem analysis and remediation.
- Technical input for the development of technology and security
*Qualifications* The successful candidate will have a 3-5 years experience
contributing to the design, implementation and management of infrastructure
technologies. Experience with film industry production systems is a plus.
- *Networking.* A thorough understanding of the requirements for
implementing and managing a high-performance network and distributed
computing environment, including:
a Physical network infrastructure, including copper and fiber cabling,
network switch installation and configuration;o Network protocols and the
principles of routing;o Network security.o Experience with Brocade/Foundry
networking is a plus.
- *Servers and Operating Systems.* Experience supporting large-scale app
server and database server environments (Windows , Oracle on Linux).
Experience with web based architecture, compiling and installing open
- *Security.* Supporting a security infrastructure based on
next-generation firewall and content security standards.
- *Programming.* Working experience with scripting languages, including
Perl, Python, AWK, and shells, is a requirement. Experience with a compiled
language (C, C++), algorithms, data structures, debugging, and version
control is a plus.
- *Network Attached Storage.* Experience designing, implementing and
supporting consistent network-wide NAS file systems is required.
- *VMWare.* Administration experience with VMWare ESX server farms is a
- *CentOS Linux, Mac OS X and Windows workstations.* Working experience
with Windows, Redhat, OS X and Windows production workstation environments,
including integration, performance improvement, and troubleshooting.
- *Enterprise Tape Backup.* Implementation and management of enterprise
tape backup systems.
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.