Hope you are doing great !!!

My name is *Abhay* , I have seen your resume on job portal and I am trying
to reach you for the urgent job requirement mentioned below.

Please reply with your* Updated Resume* along with your *Annually Salary

Position:     SAP QIM Technical consultant
Location:    Detroit, MI

Duration:    6 – 12 months contract

* Job Description*

Technical Skills expectation:

QIM, FRICEW, SAP ABAP, ECC, QIM standard reference objects usage,
 WebDynpro Screen changes, Screen layout changes, Exposure to QIM business
process, Workflow \ BRF+

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified