Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*" Reply me at lax...@itscient.com <lax...@itscient.com> OR V
*Position: QA Test Manager*
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Looking for Test Manager at onsite US to manage and coordinate the testing
activities at Johnson controls BE group. Experience in leading large
testing engagements preferably in engineering domain applications.
- Coordination with multiple client stakeholders for identifying testing
needs in their groups/accounts/projects
- Lead the Test center of excellence at client side.
- Define test methodologies for multiple projects where testing is in
- Define test strategy for large programs
- Create test plans and estimations based on the project requirements,
- Coordinate with offshore team for multiple testing projects
- Liaison with client stakeholders to identify and suggest different
testing approaches as per needs
- Attend the strategic meetings with client
- Overall Program test management
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full
understanding of individual deliverables;
- Gather and document software specifications and share with offshore
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process
- Communicate updates regarding new feature releases and bug fixes to
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Should have Handled teams in multiple location
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to ensure
the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude,
confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Experience establishing and running an automated test practice
- Familiar with modern Agile testing practices
- Worked in a Continuous Deployment environment with automation playing
a central part to delivery
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and build automation tools and
- Experience testing mobile in an automated fashion
- Preferably engineering degree BE/BS/MS
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Laxman Kumarll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll Phone: 510
-972-5235 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>ll
Email: lax...@itscient.com <lax...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.