Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *AS 400 Developer *for one of our clients
MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *AS 400 Developer

*Location: *Framingham, MA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

Support lead, 5-8 years of experience
Meeting with customer and business on regular basis and making sure the
business is being supported as per agreed upon support model by onsite +
offshore teams
Good understanding of AS400, CL400, RPGILE, Embedded SQL
*Must experience in MQ Series*
Good Team player
Good written and oral communication
Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions
SQL knowledge and performance tuning experience needed

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *