Title: Sr. Test Engineer
Address : Englewood Cliffs, NJ (Local Only)
Duration: 6+ Months
1. Exp Level - 4-7 years
2. Must be proficient in M*obile Manual Testing (Android and iOS).*
3. Ensure adequate test case design coverage adhering to the core design
techniques like Boundary Value Analysis, Equivalence Partitioning, and
Decision Tables etc.
4. Perform testing at Unit, System, Integration and UAT phases to ensure
high quality deliverables
5. Adhere to project specific Quality goals: Meeting acceptance criteria
and criteria mentioned in the test plan.
6. Review test cases executed by junior team members
7. Report defects and track them to closure in a timely manner & Review
the defects raised by junior team members
8. Provide updates on daily progress and status of tasks assigned
9. Escalate issues and risks to leads and get it resolved in a timely
10. Creation of test scripts adhering to the framework standards and
ensuring the expected test coverage
11. Log productivity indicators like Actual time, status, percentage of
completion and other project related metrics
12. Test cases, Test Results and bugs updates in Configuration
13. Awareness of Quality process and conformance to testing standards,
strictly adheres to methodology, best practices and roadmap as defined
14. Should be trainable on mobile automation.
Thanks & Regards
Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext 248
Email: *mohi...@idctechnologies.com <mohi...@idctechnologies.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.