*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*EDI / IBM Sterling Integration Consultant*
*Rate: Open on W2/ C2C*
*Mode of interview: Phone Screen + Skype*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is a must during submission*
· Extensive experience in designing, developing and scheduling
advanced business processes using Sterling Integrator.
· Around 4+ years of experience in Sterling Integrator and Sterling
File Gateway and possess strong EDI and B2B experience.
· Experience on Graphical Process Modeler (GPM) & Business Process
Modelling Language (BPML).
· Strong experience in handling and onboarding trading partners.
· Good understanding of MFT concepts and should be able to perform
basic administration and tuning on Sterling Integrator MFT tool.
· Good Knowledge and experience to Develop and implement adaptor
service configuration with File transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP/SCP, HTTP,
Connect: Direct, SMTP)
· Good experience with PGP encryption/decryption.
· Good experience with Scripting/development skills (BPML,
XML/XPATH, HTML, CSS, Shell Scripts, etc.)
· Good experience with MS SQL Server Databases and basic knowledge
*Essential Functions/ Responsibilities: *
· Should be able to perform issue diagnosis, troubleshooting, and
· Be able to define, analyze, and resolve customer issues in a
timely & accurate manner.
· Be able to provide periodic updates to the customers, co-workers,
and management on the status of outstanding issues.
· Be able to update status of issues in the incident tracking
system and perform appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
· Be able to document complex issue resolutions for both the
customer and internal reference, following the appropriate support
· Should assist team members with complex issues to gain experience
and exposure to more advanced problems.
· Be responsible for ensuring that the Service Level Agreements
(SLAs) between customers and Hexaware are met consistently.
· Be able to contribute, review and maintain knowledge base/
documentation content on an ongoing basis.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Should have strong leadership skills to drive the work
· Hands on dealing with client directly by email, call etc.
· Willing to work in shifts and perform on call support (weekdays /
· Should be willing to relocate and work out of client location in
· Experience working in a team environment under stringent time
· Should possess strong problem-solving skills combined with
excellent communication and customer focus to maintain high levels of
· 4+ years of experience using Sterling Integrator and Sterling
· Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
· Ability to work with people in varied organizational
· Demonstrated ability to work in an ever-changing environment with
efficiency and accuracy.
· Must be available for on call responsibilities.
· Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to
work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as needs require.
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.