Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>**Role: *
*Technical Architect - HadoopLocation: Edison.NJDuration: 6+ Months*
- Should have experience in Database technologies & sound experience in
handling & working with data.
- Should be conversant with OOPs concepts , Java technologies,
interfaces , Spring framework / other frameworks
- Should have good awareness of Linux / Unix technology and should be
comfortable using commandline as well as complex Linux activities (Linux
- Should have good knowledge about operating Systems, networking ,
filesystem , database
- Experience on any of the Hadoop technologies is an added plus.
- Experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB, HDFS also an added plus.
(Any of them)
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend
- BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Experience in Data transformation using Hadoop Map Reduce
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.