Hope you are doing great!!
*Title: .Net Architect *
*Location : Costa Mesa,CA *
*Duration: Long term*
- 7+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis,
design and development of software.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with
object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including
experience designing & implementing application architecture and api’s.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET 1.1 ~ 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, API, WCF, and
- Prefer experience with implementing a Content Management System
- Experience building Web services & AJAX enabled applications
- Experience in developing Web based applications and Client/Server
applications using SOAP and RESTful services, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET,
- Experience with W3C standard & browser compatibility best practices
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
- Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
- Strong knowledge of database stored procedures, triggers, and views
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as
well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously
work on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of design patterns and UML
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements,
Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team,
capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working
relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail
- Attention to quality and detail
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Linux distributions
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud services
- Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high
traffic websites, focusing on ecommerce.
- Experience with source control systems, such as GIT or TFS.
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Responsibilities include designing technical specifications,
developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, analyzing and
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach
& technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for
projects and enhancement requests.
- Developing, managing and providing off-hours support for our Experian
- Collaborating with various scrum team members to design and develop
batch and web applications.
- Researching & prototyping new technologies and providing
recommendations for application improvement.
- Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment
activities, troubleshooting production defects.
- DevOps support for Experian internal and B2B clients
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Recruiter-IDC Technologies, CA*
*Phone: **408-418-5779 <408-418-5779> Ext: 257*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.