Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Hogan testing consultant*

*Location:* *Richfield - Minnesota*

*Duration:6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Total 10 years of Hogan experience .

·         Atleast 5 years in CIS or DDA ( mandatory)

·         Should be able to work independently , contribute to a test plan
and write Test cases

·         Writes and implements test and inspection procedures to obtain
the defect information needed for analysis, and report findings from test
and inspection data to management.

·         Analysts must be familiar with quality assurance principles,
inspection techniques and testing procedures.

·         Quality assurance analysts must have good verbal and written
communication skills to present findings from data analysis.

·         Analysts must have complete computer skills and familiarity with
issue tracking software programs.

·         Analysts must be able to work independently.

·         5+ years of experience with Hogan DDA or CIS is a must, along
with the ability to learn a second Hogan application quickly for required

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Urgent requirement on Hogan testing consultant at Richfield - Minnesota