*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* Lightweight Application Environment (LAE) Engg in Cloud
computing platform

*Location : * San Jose , California

*Duration *: Long Term

* Total experience in required skill (years) : *6 Years

* Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

*Strong Linux (/UNIX) admin experience • Cloud-based system administration
experience highly desirable • Strong scripting skills in Ruby, Python, etc*
• Knowledgeable in OpenShift or similar PaaS production architectures
• Experience with platform technologies like *Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS,
WebSphere, LDAP*
• Skills with virtualization technologies and maintaining VMs
• CM tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible including automation experience
• Must have understanding of enterprise security
• Knowledge on REST / SOAP services
• SSL Certificate Management

*Desirable Technical Skills*

• *Strong Linux (/UNIX) admin experience*
• Cloud-based system administration experience highly desirable

Preferred academic knowledge of the above listed skills.
Good Communication Skill
Be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
Be able to work in a cross functional team.

*Desirable Functional Skills*

Preferred academic knowledge of the above listed skills.
Good Communication Skill
Be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
Be able to work in a cross functional team

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>