Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please go through the below requirement and let
me know if you have suitable consultant. Our Client need 2 Sr .Net
resources who are exceptionally good / technically strong and have more
than 13 years of IT experience and working on the below technologies for at
least 3 years consecutively. Please send me profiles if you have strong
suitable resource.

Please reply to * <>*

*Role : Sr .Net Developer*

*Positions : 2*

*Duration: 6 months (extendable)*

*Location: Mostly remote will confirm later.*

a) *JavaScript, Jquery, Jason* - Required rating: Minimum 8 out of 10.

b) *.Net 4.5, MVC 5.0* - Rating required: Minimum 8 out of 10.

c) *Entity Framework, Boot Strap Encoding* - Rating required: Minimum 8 out
of 10.

d) *KnockoutJs* - Rating required:  Minimum 8 out of 10.

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252