*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.*
*Role: Tableau Admin*
*Location: **Boston, MA*
*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic+Skype*
Manage the Tableau server as an server or site admin:
- She/he administrates the Active Directory to manage user
logins/password for Tableau server access, incorporate the existing SS
single-sign on component.
- set up default file directory to host the Tableau software and data
- utilize best practice to fine-tune the Tableau server to be at its
- Provide regular server backup and housekeeping work
- Oversee the Tableau data import/export
- Expert knowledge on how to import /export various data files (excel,
web data, text file. Dbase/ETL connection etc.) to/from Tableau to maintain
the data source efficiently
- Able to write scripts or set up configuration to automate the data
import process into Tableau.
- Understand basic Tableau data options to facilitate the best route and
- Tableau reports/views/dashboard development
- Proficient in creating Tableau reports and views to combine them in a
dashboard to share with other developers and viewers.
- Capable of troubleshooting erroneous reports or views issues.
*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 3-5 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:*Tableau, ETL
DWH-Business Intelligence *Desirable Skills:* MS SQL Admin *Language
Skills:* English Language
*Thanks and Regards,*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872
*ll Email: shubha...@itscient.com <shubha...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.