*Position: Java Architect*
*Duration: 6 Months *
• Need an energetic and result-driven individual to work with
multiple onsite and offshore teams in a fast-paced environment.
• This individual will guide all teams to follow the best
development methodology and use the best tools.
• This individual is also expected to work with Product Owners
closely in recommending product enhancement from a technical perspective.
• Some direct interactions with external clients are expected.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science with 10-15 years of diverse
large scaled product development experience.
- Hands-on experience with different toolsets and frameworks, able to
quickly evaluate new toolsets.
- Experience in building Enterprise class applications that integrate
with multiple internal and external systems.
- Excellent understanding of security concepts across all the layers of
- Good understanding of database systems and integration strategies with
- Background and interest in the skills and techniques related to
application performance management.
- Able to communicate and articulate complex ideas to different types of
audiences – technical peers, business partners, external clients, etc.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.