*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* SAP SCM Architect
*Location : * Bellevue, WA
*Duration *:Long Term
* Total experience in required skill (years) : *6 to 8 Years
* Job Description*:-
*Mandatory Functional Skills*
This principal architect will be in a cross-functional and
cross-organizational architect role working on behalf of all back office
development a.k.a. Enterprise Systems. Desired experience includes:
• Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that
guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying
depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
• Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence
stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within
many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to
reliably launch products and services
• Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services
by convincing decision makers
• Integrate Service-Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SAP-PI and
• Utilize Supply Chain End-to-End business processes supported by various
software packages, including SAP-IS Retail and JDA.
• Provide guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with
the standards and best practices.
• Evaluate and recommend technologies and techniques for applicability to
• Drive Supply Chain technology roadmaps.
• Interact with company senior management to provide solutions for
enterprise business requirements.
• Guide an architectural focus group by serving as a prime SME in the
integration of SAP and non-SAP solutions encompassing Supply Chain
• Mentor team members on new technologies in his or her area of expertise.
• Prepare and maintain documents, including architecture diagrams, data
models, and navigation maps.
• Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential
trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization.
*Desirable Technical Skills*
We are looking for a very experienced enterprise architect-minded resource
who (at this point in their career) is interested in a hands-on solution
architect role focused on inspiring collaboration among numerous silo
architects and divergent solution options. Put simply: "I want the best,
brightest, broadest architects willing to do hands-on project & and not
just strategy work (though there will be plenty of that here, too)". Your
collaborative, consensus-building skills will be put to the test.
• Has demonstrated depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related
disciplines, such as Wireless telecom architecture, including Device,
Access, Core, Transport, Customer systems, and/or Enterprise systems
Enterprise Architecture Frameworks Deep related domain expertise
• Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and
• Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences
• Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape
technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures
based on business requirements
• Minimum 8-10 years related work experience
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.