*Position: Asset Management BSA*
*Duration: 13 months*
Candidates MUST have Asset Management experience (or at a minimum 3+
financial services exp; investment, trading, etc.),
requirements development, test planning, implementation planning, and
• 5+ Years Of Experience in Business Systems Analysis 5+ years of
Business Systems Testing Experience
• 5+ Years of Experience In Financial Services in an Analytical
Role with preference for investments and mutual funds experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong results-orientation with balance in relationship
management Team leadership expertise (work, role, and process definition)
• Relationship management expertise
• Facilitation and presentation expertise
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Conflict resolution and negotiation skills Problem-solving &
• The purpose of this role is to act as the liaison between the
business and IT organizations to provide business critical or complex
technical solutions that meet user needs and improve business performance
by providing the technical analysis of business requirements (including
translation into functional requirements), problem solving and
troubleshooting as part of a larger project team.
• Accountable for ensuring that clear, concise requirements have
• Participate in testing, drive issue resolution, support the
implementation check-out process and develop all procedural documentation
This role is responsible for:
• Understanding the business processes and the interdependencies
of various systems in use.
• Facilitating interactive discussions with the business unit and
technology teams in order to achieve alignment on defining requirements.
• Gathering, analyzing, documenting and translating business
requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design and
implement solutions to meet the business objectives.
• Managing the change control and traceability processes for
• Collaborating with architects to ensure alignment of
requirements with system capabilities
• Analyzing complex system and system-related problems for the
business unit and making recommendations for improvements or new designs
• Identifying potential solutions for the business and providing
input into any risks and issues
• Creating and implementing test plans (schedule, approach, cases,
scripts and conditions, etc.), including production check out and measuring
testing performance results
• Ensuring the testing environment has sufficient test data to
carry out the full test plans
• Ensuring all quality standards and techniques are followed,
including compiling and publishing artifacts and deliverables of the
Ameriprise Project Management Methodology using the
• Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required
• Updating/creating user and technical documentation procedures
and manuals, operational support documentation, and archival of project
• Identifying and communicating risks, issues and potential
solution strategies along with providing status updates to the
portfolio/project manager and/or senior leadership. The ideal candidate for
this position must possess:
• Solid understanding of the processes and systems in use (or the
ability to quickly acquire the knowledge)
• The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with
people of all levels across the organization and external partners as
• Demonstrated proficiency in effectively influencing decision
making at various levels of the organizations.
• An attention for detail with the ability to translate for the
business or technology in order to facilitate effective collaboration
• Demonstrated proficiency with requirement and process tools
(e.g. Visio, Provision, DOORS, HP Quality Center, etc.)
• Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and
work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
• Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with
the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
• BA and/or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.