*Position:* Force.com Architect
*Location:* Waukegan, IL 60085
*Duration:* 12-18 Months Contract *(possible extension)*
This senior technology position is responsible for defining the functional,
technical roadmap for the Force.com platform.
• Drive platform roadmap and adoption of product releases by
engaging with business and IT leaders within in the organization and with
Salesforce and vendor product teams.
• Provide consultative support, define technical solutions and
evangelize functional and technical capabilities of the platform. Identify
potential risks and impact on operations associated with new solutions.
• Facilitate and review the definition and implementation of
standards, methodologies, and best practices that guide the design of
• Develop and maintain best practices and standards supporting the
platform and drive adoption.
• Facilitate and Develop Innovative POCs/POTs (proof of
concept/proof of technology) exercises to demonstrate feasibility in order
to refine and also showcase new capabilities of the platform.
• Act as expert point of escalation for issues related to the
• Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of experience in IT architecture
working for or consulting to large, F500 companies. Healthcare and
Pharmaceutical R&D experience preferred.
o MBA or Masters in Information Technology desired.
• 10+ years of experience in increasing levels of responsibility
developing solutions & applications with at least 5+ years on Force.com.
• 5+ years of implementation experience, including development,
across the full software development lifecycle.
• 3+ years of experience in an Architect Role.
• Experience with sales cloud, service cloud, chatter, communities
• Possess detailed knowledge and awareness of emerging trends and
technologies within the Force.com Platform.
• Outstanding leadership and motivational skills to ensure that
technology solutions continuously meet the evolving needs of the business.
• Certified on one or more of the following: Force.com - Architect,
• Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, Visualforce,
Data Loader, Heroku, AWS), integration with other enterprise applications
and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
• Experience with multiple, complex and at least one large Force.com
implementation project involving multiple releases, change management
process and/or multi location deployment.
• Understanding of best practices and design trade-offs, with the
ability to communicate design choices.
• Awareness of mobile solutions and considerations.
• Awareness of common third-party solution providers for Force.com.
• Knowledge of internet and cloud architecture paradigms.
• Experience in designing/developing Web Services/Rest API to
interface with other systems.
• Experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools.
• Understanding of data, network and single sign on technologies.
• Evangelist, committed to ensuring complex ideas are explained and
reach the audience in a simple and easily understood format.
• Experience in providing guidance on technology solutions both
verbally and through the preparation of written materials in order to build
relationships, influence and negotiate.
• Motivated by the long term. Results driven, ensuring short-term
goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives with an appropriate
sense of urgency.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.