Hope you are doing great !!!
My name is *Abhay* , I have seen your resume on job portal and I am trying
to reach you for the urgent job requirement mentioned below.
Indiana Harbor, IN
GC / USC Preferred
As a BI Developer you will be involved in the analysis, design,
implementation, and support of existing systems including, but not limited
to: Business Intelligence Warehouses and interfaces between SAP and non-SAP
applications affecting Logistics and Quality areas.
· Analyze the business requirements and evaluate data available and
needed by data profiling and source-target mappings for business
· Design the data collection, data staging, data movement,
analytics delivery, data quality and archiving strategies
· Develop, test, and implement ETL processes to transform the data.
· Develop detailed technical specifications and ETL documentation
· Comply to internal standards and guidelines
· Performance tune new and existing packages
· Gather data requirements to implement complex analytical
calculations in MDX
· Design cube projects including cube hierarchies, partitioning,
processing, and loading strategies.
· Provide post-implementation support by performing problem
analysis and resolution as needed
Required Skills: (5+ years)
· Visual Studio 2012, 2010 and 2005 (Visual Basic)
· SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012
· T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views
· SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008, 2012
· SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2012
· SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2012, MDX
· Working knowledge of MDS
· Working knowledge of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
· Working knowledge of Business Intelligence warehouse modeling
utilizing Kimball Methodology
· Advanced database design and SQL syntax knowledge
· Excellent organization, prioritization, time-management, and
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Experience utilizing the SDLC (System Design Life Cycle)
· Classic ASP (VBScript)
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.