*It’s a CONTRACT TO HIRE position so we are looking for candidates who can
work independently as Client doesn’t do VISA TRANSFER/SPONSORSHIP.*
*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*SQL DBA *
*Full Time/ Contract to hire*
*Telephonic screen+ Skype*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Salary: Open & Competitive*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must*
• Manage the current MS SQL Server database clusters, and install and
configure new instances as required.
• Ensure backup strategy is functioning correctly by monitoring and testing
• Validate disaster recovery strategy and provide recommendations for
• Monitor database performance and advise on database tuning, index/query
optimization and on additional hardware if required.
• Verify database change scripts before promotion into production
• Troubleshoot SQL Server unplanned outages, including during evenings and
weekends if necessary.
• Provide input for future projects during the planning, design,
implementation and maintenance phases of development.
*Technical Requirements: *
• Minimum of 3 years as a SQL Server 2008r2 DBA
• Knowledge of SQL Server 2012 a plus
• Knowledge of MS SQL Clusters Administration
• Must be able to troubleshoot issues including, but not limited to:
performance (blocking, query optimization), query failures (deadlocks,
exceptions), SQL Job Agent Failures, and SQL log analysis
• MCTS, MCITP or MCDBA certifications a plus
• Knowledge of storage technologies (NAS, SAN)
• Familiarity with server virtualization technology (VMware)
• Knowledge of MariaDB and MySQL a plus
• Ability to work at the infrastructure level to determine the hardware
• Able to create logical partitions for improvements of performance
• Experience in DR and Backup implementations.
• Database migration from physical to virtual environments.
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.