hope you doing well...!!!
Please find below position and reply me suitable profile to
*Position : Automation QA Lead,*
*Duration: 6 Months plus (Very likely to be 2 years contract)*
*Location: Portland, OR*
*Pay rate: Open/hr *
Should have excellent experience working with *Selenium*, *strong
automation background* with *Automation frame work/leading automation
*QA Lead Automation*
The individual identified for this position will perform TEAM LEAD
functions with emphasis on test automation. The team lead will be
responsible for the delivery of Automation to support the Tapestry AP
project, managing the day-to-day activities of the testing team comprised
of onshore and offshore contractors. The primary function will be to
ensure the team performs all aspects of testing with high quality and in
budget. This individual will also work closely with the national and
This individual will also provide automation expertise to defining
standards and processes, evaluating new and in-flight automation
activities, providing consulting services to other HPTS managers and leads,
and reporting out defined metrics throughout the year.
· Provide direction to automation engineering team
· Work closely with development and testing team to plan the
schedule and content for each release
· Supervises technical aspect of all QA testing work activities
· Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on specific programs or
applications to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements, assess
gaps and provide high level estimates of testing needs
· Develop and execute project plans, which are aligned with and
follows the appropriate project delivery process for the testing phase,
which may include work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths and
· Accountable for time and resource estimates for projects
· Ensure compliance with HPTS defined and established
methodologies, processes, standards and tools within the context of the
appropriate project delivery process
· Provide daily and weekly status updates to upper management
· Collaborate with the HPTS Centralized Automation Engineering
· Formulate and refine automation standards across the HP-BIO and
influencing these standards to the other Kaiser Permanente BIOs.
· Ensuring adherence to the standards once in place.
· Assisting in the evaluation of automation activities (Engagement,
ROI, technical feasibility) with other HPTS managers and test leads.
• Six to Ten years of related experience.
*Preferred Experience: *
• 4+ years experience with software automation architectural design and
quality assurance analysis
• Solid understanding and experience with software testing concepts and
activities associated with all aspects of the Software Development Life
• Strong test and automated test tools proficiency (e.g. HP Quality Center,
Selenium, Quick Test Pro, etc.)
• A minimum of 2 years leading a team of various levels of software test
engineers and testers
• Extensive experience in design & development of automation scripts for a
wide variety of software applications
• Expertise in QTP, ITKO LISA or other SOA test services
• Experience with Automation framework and design
• Proficient in automation standards and guidelines to drive automation
early in the testing life cycle
• Experience with implementation of quality assurance and testing
methodologies, processes, standards, and tools
• Experience managing testing teams where the development lifecycle can be
waterfall or agile
• Quality Center, MS Office suite, MS Project experience
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, but take on new assignments with
• Familiarity with SOX compliance and required documentation relating to
• Experience in development of test automation tools and frameworks
• Epic Software experience, Tapestry AP preferred
• Experience in the Healthcare industry/ domain
• Experience executing Performance Testing a plus
Thanks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.