Oracle EBS R12 Techno Functional/Configuration person for the State of
Minnesota.  They have completed an upgrade and now need to configure it.
Please only send people you know are really good.

 Location: St. Paul, MN

Duration: up to 4+ months to start.

Local to MN would be great but not required.

Phone or Skype interviews for out of state candidates.

 Here is the description:

 Notes from the manager on what they need:

We have completed the upgrade of our  Oracle Ebusiness Suite system  from
11i to R12 and need to go live with a completely configured system
conforming to the existing business practices.

*We seek staff augmentation with functional configuration experience in R12
in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, E-Business Tax,
Customer TCA architecture, Late Charges, Dunning, Advanced Collections.*

·         Business analysis of current business processes

·         Documentation of  functional design solution to achieve business
functionality.

·         Mentoring team on solutions.

·         Function configuration completion of General Ledger, Accounts
Receivables, E-Business Tax, Customer, Late Charges, Dunning, Advanced
Collections to conform to business processes.

·         Engage in technical development of queries and or scripts needed
to accomplish the configuration task.

·         Knowledge of  Customization, XML Publisher.

·         Troubleshooting and assistance with errors encountered in the
process of configuring the Application.

·         Validation and completion of  Unit and System Integration Test
plan

·         Complete documentation of the Functional Configuration steps.

·         Complete documentation on go-live plan

--

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar

Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,