*BI Developer - Remote*

*only GC/USC*

My  client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer who can work
remotely on C2C for a 6 month contract, beginning December, designing
dashboards and reports.

Star schema experience and constructed  business views/universes in
JReport, BusinessObjects, Jasper or LogiXML, we should talk. Strong XML
experience is required, as the environment uses proprietary XML grammar.

Prior experience with stored procedures in MS SQL Server, aggregation
strategies, and Java is a plus.

Excellent XML experience

Prior experience constructing business/universes in JReport, Business
Objects, Jasper, or LogiXML

Must have experience building reports using the foregoing

Must have experience building dashboards using the foregoing

Experience with XML since we define our universes / business views using
our own XML grammar

Experience designing dash boards that satisfy user requirements

Experience writing Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures

Experience with data warehouse STAR schemas

Experience putting together aggregation strategies

Has implemented aggregation using stored procedures

*Nice to Have*:

Experience with Java

Experience with user requirement gathering for dashboard and report

Thanks & Regards

Rathna kumar

Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,

Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272