Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position:     SAP SNC developer with ABAP and Dynapro Location:
Wichita, KS Duration:    9+ months*

*Job Description:*

To customize and create screens in SNC, do field calculations, bring data
from ECC, and make updates in ECC for the Supply Chain project.

Most of the enhancements are around keeping data in SNC in sync when it
changes in ECC, or screen modifications or screen creation.

Our operational procurement still is in ECC, and we are only using SNC
currently for visibility for ASN’s, POs, and inventory replenishment
planning using the DCM, SMI, PO, and ASN screens.

·         Update ASN quantity in SNC when changed in ECC

·         Delete ASN in SNC when deleted in ECC

·         Add Buyer Name (from Material master?) to DCM, to make more user
friendly for buyers

·         Add Spirit’s Owned Inventory quantities to SMI screen – to show a
more complete inventory

·         Add “Behind Pulls” inventory to SNC

·         Add a new column and date – Uncovered Load Date (the date the
material is loaded on the mfg line) on the DCM screen

·         For Discrete type materials (not VOI) – Show PO Due date instead
of the uncovered load date

·         On SMI screen – for Vendor Owned Inventory – do not show the
uncovered load date (signal alert)

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified