Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Tableau BI Consultant*

*Location:* *Richfield - Minnesota*

*Duration:6+ months*

*Job Description:*

Good working experience with Tableau.

Should have competency in Data warehouse Concepts and ETL concepts.

Shouldhave the idea of Data warehouse architecture and defferent stages of

Able to write basic SQL statements. Should have idea of SourceDatabase,
ETL, Staging Database, Data warehouse, Operational Data source andData mart

Should have worked on atleast one database test project

Should be aware of the OLTP and OLAP concepts.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Urgent Requirement on Tableau BI Consultant at Richfield - Minnesota