*Hi Associates,*
> *Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.*

*Role: SAS Admin*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+Months*
> *Mode Of Interview: Telephonic + Skype*

*Job Description:*

*SAS Administration Support and Maintenance *
*SAS Server Performance Evaluation & Capacity Planning *
*Setup SAS Production Server/Services failure monitoring  *
*Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner usage tracking *
*Prepare customized reports out of APM to track SAS usage by users and
   groups *
   - *SAS Metadata Server backup and restore*

*Maintenance activities*

*Skills and Experience Details:*

*Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS Mandatory Skills: SAS BI SAS for
Statistics, Statistical Modeling, Business Analysis, Statistical Analysis,
Business Analytics Desirable Skills: SAS, SAS ADMIN Language
Skills: English Language.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shubham Singh*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*

*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872

*ll Email: shubha...@itscient.com <shubha...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*