Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.
If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.
Early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:SaaS Consultant*
*Location:* *Greensboro - North Carolina*
Required Skill(s) Tools Support (L4) , TIS Technical Support (L2) ,
BSM Admin, Infra Tools Implementation and Trouble shooting (L1)
Essential Skill(s) ServiceNow - SaaS (L1)
· ServiceNow - SaaS (Mandatory, ServiceNow developer with minimum
2+ years working experience on ServiceNow)
· Experience with Service Catalog, CMDB, CMS and Incident Management
· Must have a good understanding of ITIL and has hands on
experience with JAVA and is excellent in scripting
· Experience with Integrations is a plus
· Certified Implementation Specialist is a plus
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and
can manage own workload
· Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
· Might be asked to mentor consultants at a lower level
· Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural diverse
environment & will need to embrace the attune life culture with respect to
the heritage, DNA and core values
· Ability to work in a flexible schedule
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Urgent requirement on SaaS Consultant at Greensboro - North Carolina
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.