Contract- March 2016(will most likely be extended)
• The primary responsibility of the System Tester will be to
create, execute test plan and test cases and track results and defect
metrics to provide quality solutions to assigned project.
• The System Tester should have at least five years of
experience creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Test Data for
multiple projects and major components of large and/or complex projects The
System Tester will execute test scripts and record results, submit defects,
collaborate with various other project team members and report findings to
senior team members for escalation of critical issues in a timely manner.
• The candidate should have strong GUI Testing, as well as
experience using SQL Server and the Agile Methodology.
• The candidate must have experience using HP Quality Center,
• Assist in assessing readiness and deviation of
product/project performance based upon test results and product
• Assist in delivery of projects within the established
commitments, ensuring quality, performance and conformance with established
• Perform various types of testing including system and
Required skills: Knowledge of PREMIER Provider
Preferred skills: SQL, Mainframe
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.