Hello ,

Good day,

Hope you doing good…!!!

This is Narendra and I am Technical Recruiter In Element Technologies and
we have very urgent position from my Client  for below mansion.

So please find the below JD and let me know your comfortable ASAP.

Job Title : Lync Voice Engineer

Duration : 6+ months

Location : Somerset, NJ

Look for a candidate that we can give 65/hr.

• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in large IT environments

• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with OCS, Lync full voice and video

• Knowledge of enterprise WAN concepts, load balancing and hardware

• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in highly regulated environments

• Certification a plus: MCSE, MCTIP, Lync voice certified

• Power Shell and scripting experience

• Experience with Voice MPLS networks

• Strong background in networking protocols (SIP, TCP, DNS, Nimbus, Proxies)

• Experience with Open source PBX solutions

• Experience with Exchange UM integration

• Experience with turrets, Nice recording, private lines

Provide support, expert advice and guidance on voice and network projects
and support functions

Maintain, upgrade, patch, recover, troubleshoot and provide general support
of voice and network platforms

Monitor availability and performance of voice and network systems and
rectify issues

Provide second-level support responsibility for voice systems.

Thanks & Regards

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854