*Position: Brokerage Business Analyst*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 13 months*
Candidate must have proven excellent Business Analyst skills; Brokerage
Industry experience required. CFA certification preferred. .
Must have experience with a variety of investments (equities, fixed income,
mutual funds, annuities, etc).
Must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
Must have experience creating detailed project documentation.
• Collaborate and negotiate to define project scope boundaries.
• Lead interviews and/or design sessions to define, document, and
prioritize business requirements.
• Contribute to project plan, detailing analysis tasks in the plan.
• Develop the user acceptance test plan and test conditions.
• Contribute to implementation planning and post-implementation tracking.
• Execute test plans and test cases on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
• Provide effective communication on project status, risks, and defects
with Project owners and stakeholders. This will include the ability to
concisely and accurately develop sustained relationships with internal
business and technology partners.
• Successfully manage relationships
• Identify business needs or opportunities for improvement through either
broad industry knowledge, or detailed knowledge of specific products,
services or processes.
• Perform occasional ad hoc tasks as needed.
• Self starter and can work independently -- get work done without oversight
• Can plan and lead work efforts as needed
• Great communication skills; both written and verbal
• Experience with project methodology and project life cycles.
• Understand and apply technology as it relates to the business
• Working knowledge of Visio and Quality Center
• Track record of working with financial products
• Track record of successful completion of business analysis (as is process
flows, to-be process flows, business and user requirements)
The purpose of this position is to support and influence business
decisions by gathering various data elements and performing financial and
statistical analysis within a functional area. This role is expected to be
a subject matter expert on the policies and processes in place in order to
assist with troubleshooting, identification and implementation of solutions.
*This role is responsible for:*
• Documenting standard operating procedures and process flows for the
organization to reference. - Gathering and maintaining data and ensuring
accuracy of the data for reporting and analysis.
• Creating reports and determining the appropriate report design for
• Refining those reports and models used to conduct analysis effectively.
• Performing statistical analysis, modeling, and other quantitative
techniques in order to answer business questions, assess business issues
and/or recommend courses of action to meet business objectives.
• Presenting results of analysis and/or recommendations to
portfolio/project managers, business managers, utility partners, and at
times external parties.
• Establishing scorecards and dashboards with process performance metrics,
targets and triggers.
• Assisting with project execution by providing input to business
requirements, test plans, and implementation plans.
•Communicating action plans, status and priorities to appropriate partners.
•Compiling and publishing artifacts and deliverables required of the
Ameriprise Project Management Methodology founded on Capability Maturity
Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required
•Assisting with performing user acceptance testing and ensuring the test
results meet defined criteria in order to meet the business objectives
•Acting as a liaison between business leaders, staff and utility functions
in order to drive knowledge transfer
The ideal candidate for this position must possess:
•The ability to demonstrate self-sufficiency with accessing, processing and
•The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of
all levels across the organization and external partners as required
•Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills - (Not
Applicable for Associate role)
•Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis, modeling and scorecard
•Demonstrated proficiency in completing: Requirements Lists, Non-functional
Requirements, Process Model, Use Cases, Data Journal, Business Rule
Catalog, Wire Frames, etc. - BA and/or BS in Business, Finance, Mathematics
or related field or equivalent work experience.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.