Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*Role: Sr Oracle Developer Location: Houston, TXDuration: 6+ Months*
*Responsibilities :*• Using the Client's change management processes to
prevent disruptions and outages.
• Writing maintainable database code using Oracle technologies and tools
(e.g. Toad, SQL Developer)
• Working with Business Analysts and Solution Integrators to understand
business requirements in order to provide time assessments and create
• Working with other IT organizations to ensure quality delivery to the
end-user and support of database-related application issues.
*Basic/Required:*• 6+ years of experience working with relational databases
with strong SQL and stored procedure development knowledge
• Recent Oracle/PL-SQL experience, coding complex PL-SQL packages and
stored procedures, functions, jobs, database integrity constraints
• Good experience with query optimization, code tuning and database
• Experience with code and data migration between development, test and
production environments and for upgrading to new Oracle versions.
*Preferred:*• Recent Agile and Waterfall project experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
• Ability to multi-task in a collaborative team environment in the support
of internal and external customers
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage
collaboration, innovation, cross training, and continuous improvement
• Experience of database design and documentation, normalization and
• Knowledge of Oracle12c and/or SQL Server is a plus.
• Experience supporting database needs of .NET web-based applications.
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.