Greetings from Robert,

Position    :   *PeopleSoft Pension Expert*

Locaiton   :*   NYC*

We are looking for a *PeopleSoft Pensions expert*. Has done PeopleSoft upgrade
9.0 to 9.2,and will support our team review the pension functional designs as
well as the configuration approach.

Experience in PeopleSoft pension implementations is highly desirable.

*Minimum Requirement:*

Bachelor's degree
5+ years of Experience in PeopleSoft Development and upgrade.

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: <> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160