Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *DB2 LUW DBA *for one of our clients *Goldsboro,
PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *DB2 LUW DBA

*Location: *Goldsboro, PA

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Required Skills: *

   - Linux DB2 DBA experience Version 9.7 & above

·         Abilities to work with VMware, Windows and RedHat Linux

·         Abilities to install, implement and apply fix packs for DB2
software version 9.7 – 10.5

·         Hands on with IBM Data Studio & TOAD for Db2 tools.

·         Abilities to own responsibility for all aspects of database
configuration, maintenance, backup, tuning, patching and restoration.

·         Abilities to work on automation and scripting for backup /
restore procedures in RedHat Linux environment using Data Domain.

·         Abilities to design and implement replication for  databases from
prod to other environments.

·         Understand some 3rd party security software’s like LDAP & Active

·         Abilities to support technical problems, methods, directions and
data access methods like SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined

·         Provide support for application issues accessing Db2 LUW database.

·         Review existing DB infrastructure and determine areas of
improvement .

·         Abilities to work on improving database performance by
implementing advance infrastructure level tuning.

·         Implement software lifecycle method to ensure we are always
running a supported release.

*Required experience:*

DB2 LUW  Database Administrator: 5 years

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *