*Position: Senior QA Lead*
*Location: CincinnatiEstimated Start
*Estimated Duration: 6 months+*
*Contract-to-Hire Option: **No*
*Interview Mode: *Skype
*Must: Green Card/ USC*
The QA Lead is responsible for quality and test related process execution
with high impact to the business.
This includes providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements
and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test plans and test
cases; and performing / leading test execution for both project and support
The QA lead is responsible for leading a team of test professionals,
located locally or remotely in the US or India.
The QA lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of testing: system
integration testing, system testing, end to end testing, performance
testing, security testing.
Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver preferred).
The Client QA lead should be familiar with the Agile Methodology as well as
be familiar with Automation technologies.
*Position/Project Specific Requirements:*
· 5+ years of QA Lead experience
· Very strong background in Integration and End-to-End testing
· Demonstrated experience in coordinating tasks and dependencies
across test teams
· Prior experience coordinating the test effort of 3rd party
vendors and their software
· 1+ years of Agile methodology experience
· Prior experience testing web services (SOA) or leading SOA test
· Seasoned experience with using Quality Center/ALM for test case
· Prior experience using Jira for defect tracking
· Very comfortable using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
· Prior experience using *Selenium Web Driver/Java* for test
*Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:*
· Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most
· Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.