Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: San Jose CA
· Lead requirement discussion with clients, scope of each release
and prioritization of tasks
· Translate and break down high-level requirement documentation
into detailed functional requirements for software design
· Document functional requirements across all aspects of the
solution - UI, business rules, technical integrations and acceptance test
· Document and maintain business glossary, use cases and business
scope of the solution
· Define & draw wireframes, technical interfaces, transformation
processes and workflows
Experience Range: 6-8 years
· *At least 2 years of experience in digital advertising domain *
o understanding of how ads are served digitally
o different ways of ad targeting & challenges with user targeting
o standard measurement of ad effectiveness
o basic understanding of different stakeholders involved & terminology
· Excellent communication skills to interact with cross functional
team on client side and provide functional guidance and expertise to
customers, developers, QA team and management.
· Tolerant of ambiguity with an ability to work in a dynamic
environment with changing priorities and requirement
· Strong analytical, communication, presentation and writing skills.
· Proficient with standard documentation tools (Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
· Experience with working with geographically distributed teams
· Must have flexible work schedule to facilitate meetings across
multiple time zones (US and India time zones).
Experience with BI projects and analytics: KPI reporting, querying and data
analysis, dashboard design.
Thanks & Regards
Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext 248
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.