Hope you are doing great..
*Role: Android Lead*
*Location : Costa Mesa, CA*
*Position : C2C,C2H*
Developing Java and Android OS 4.4+ based mobile applications to program
Designing, developing and validating mobile apps for new wearable
· Grasping the functional requirements and understanding the
detailed application design
· Write unit test code, using tools and writing test cases
· Support deployed solutions (debugging and fixing problems)
· Participate in analysing customer requirements and reviewing code
· Adhere to agreed time frames
· Meet agreed standards and best practices
· Play the role of a Technical Lead when and where required, and
guide small groups
· Take-up complete ownership of the work assigned in terms of
quality and timeliness
· Participate in POCs/Prototype app development.
· Agile development processes, including Scrum
*Assist in mentoring junior Android Developers*
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Recruiter-IDC Technologies, CA*
*Phone: **408-418-5779 <408-418-5779> Ext: 257*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.