PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Adobe CQ5 Developer Lead* for one of our
clients *Bellevue, WA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Adobe CQ5 Developer Lead
*Location: *Bellevue, WA
*Duration: *6-12 months
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with content management
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web
content management system (5.6.1 and later required; AEM 6.0 is a plus)
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Architect and design the component model that will be used to
construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience
Manager for T-Mobile
· Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to
stakeholders and present design options/considerations.
· Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM
· Translate business requirements into technical details relevant
to Adobe CQ5 / AEM
· Design and define Adobe AEM Security Models, Content Type Models,
Workflows, Content Classifications, extend and customize the CQ5 /AEM base
*Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as
a guide for development activities.
· Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort
required for development deliverables, by communicating updates on project
progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues
which may affect project success to management.
· Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing
education and training.
· Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams,
Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application
Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.