We are looking for *QA OR* *Test Lead with strong web services testing *for
one of our known client In *TX, *if you are interested please respond to
this email with you are word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : QA OR Test Lead with strong web services testing

*Location          : Houston, TX *

*Duration         : Long Term*

*Rate                : $50/Hr on C2C*

*Tomorrow Interview and Next Week Placement.*

*Job Description:    *

•           Test lead with strong web services testing knowledge (Soap UI,
REST API knowledge).

•           Should have knowledge on Agile, test automation will be a plus.

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*