Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title: Big Data Admin*

*Location: Schaumburg, IL *

*Duration:6+ Months*

Required Skill(s)         Data Management, Big Data

Essential Skill(s)          Big Data

*Job Description:*

·         Excellent hands-on Linux administration experience,

·         troubleshooting experience in Linux.

·         Should have managed a large RHEL based Linux infrastructure.

·         Sound hands-on expertise of Kerberos, Active Directory/LDAP, Unix
based File System.

·         Shell scripting, perl or python scripting experience.

·         Should be able to debug and develop new scripts as and when
required.

·         Should have hands-on experience in installing Horton Works hadoop
data platform in a fully distributed mode.

·         Through understanding of Hadoop eco system overall, Hive, HBASE,
Pig, OOZIE and HDFS.

·         Deep understanding and knowledge of Operating System, Scheduling,
Process Management.

·         Knowledge of Networking.

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj