*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
System Admin/ VMWare Admin
RATE - $55 /HR on C2C – MAX
6-12+ Months contract
*Scanned copy of work authorization & a Photo ID is a must*
1. Primary responsibilities are to configure/migrate servers and
server-security in a mission critical environment. This includes servers,
operational components, hardware and software, capacity planning; security,
and disk allocation
2. Able to lead design and solve problems relating to the migration and
deployment of systems in line with corporate strategy. Virtual and physical
Server infrastructure support including VCloud Air
3. Document all work.
4. Take technical ownership of relevant project stages.
5. Be prepared to work out of normal business hours when projects
6. Maintains user security and overall system data integrity at all
7. Participates in technical team meetings and provide updates to the
world wide team as needed.
8. Tracks all time in accordance with IS policy.
9. Provides regular status reporting (verbal and written).
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Certification is desirable (i.e. Red
Hat, MCSE, MCSA, HP-UX)
• A solid understanding of an operating
system; understands paging swapping, inter-process communications, device
drivers, filesystem concepts and can use performance analysis to tune
• Ability to solve problems quickly and
• Independent problem-solving,
• Provide off-hour support as needed.
• Must have the following
• HP serversspec
• Microsoft SCCM
• Active Directory
• VMware VSphere
• VMware SRM
• EMC storage arrays (VNXe)
• HP storage arrays (lefthand/VSA)
• Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 management
• Avamar backup
• High standard of written and spoken
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.