*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* Business Analyst

*Location : * Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 12  months

*  Job Description*:-

*Roles and Responsibilities*

Exposure to Credit Risk Identification & mitigation techniques

PD, LGD, EAD Modelling for different customer classes

Discussion with Business and gathering requirements

Wireframes and Mockups creation

Planning and monitoring

*Must have skills*

Exposure to Credit Risk Identification & mitigation techniques

PD, LGD, EAD Modelling for different customer classes

Credit Risk Concepts

Exposure to Basel 2, Basel 3, Risk and Regulatory Compliance

Exposure to Capital Market Instruments - Securities , Derivatives

Excellent SQL Query, Data Analysis skills

Strong Analytical Skills

Strong Communication Skills

*Nice to have skills*

1. Banking background