*In-Person Interview Must*
*Position: Network Engineer*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: NYC , NY *
- Installing and configuring Cisco VOIP phones and Unity voicemails.
- Assisting in the configuration, installation and upgrade of network
equipment including routers/switches, firewalls and wireless.
- Provide first level support for Network Services.
- Basic network and telecom troubleshooting.
- Creating and maintaining documentation as it relates to
network/telecom configuration, process and device inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a
- Certification in CCNA is desired but not required
- Willingness to learn Network, Security and Telecom fundamentals
- Motivated and eager to learn new technologies
- Must be reliable, responsible, able to multi-task, and have strong
organizational, writing, communication, customer service and people skills
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.