Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*Role: SCOM AnalystLocation: Bartlesville, OKDuration: 6+ Months**Requisition
- Designs monitors and rules from customer requests in the System Center
Operations Manager (SCOM) application.
- Setup, debug and analyze monitors and rules to satisfy customer
- Daily reporting on the progress made for each customer request
- Work within a team to ensure ConocoPhillips Standards are followed.
- Setup will include the installation and configuration of monitoring
agents within the SCOM console and the validation of the operation of the
agent in a production environment
- Provide proactive support to determine workflow issues and suggest
- 2 + Years of solid SCOM experience
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- PowerShell, VBScript and Knowledge of SCOM classes
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.