*Location:Lauderdale, FL**Duration: 3-6+ Months *
We have Juniour Level and MId-level *20 positions*.
- Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and
develops software applications
- Writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and
conducting code reviews and testing
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to
solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and
other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous
- Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing
sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry
trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other
technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of software development experience
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design,
software development, and testing
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business
- Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of
- Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational
- Experience with PegaRULES Process Commander System or other Business
Process Management (BPM) system is a plus
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.