Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Role: Desktop AdminLocation: Bartlesville, OKDuration: 6+ Months*
- Designs monitors and rules from customer requests in the *System
Center Operations Manager (SCOM)* application.
- Setup, debug and analyze monitors and rules to satisfy customer
- Daily reporting on the progress made for each customer request
- Work within a team to ensure ConocoPhillips Standards are followed.
- Setup will include the installation and configuration of monitoring
agents within the *SCOM* console and the validation of the operation of
the agent in a production environment
- Provide proactive support to determine workflow issues and suggest
- 2 + Years of solid *SCOM* experience
- Proficient knowledge of *Windows Operating Systems*
- *PowerShell, VBScript* and Knowledge of *SCOM* classes
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.