*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* Ruby Developer
*Location : * New York City, NY
*Duration *: 6 -12 months
* Job Description*:-
Lead Chef / Ruby developer needed to support a hybrid cloud offering based
on the VMWare vRealize Platform. The team lead will provide direction to
junior team members assisting in solution design. The team members will
primarily provide governance, development and knowledge transfer for the
platform to the lines of business. Development of new platform patterns,
being deployed to the Service Catalog, is also required. The team will also
serve as the L3/L4 support team for the platform.
VMWare vRealize, Chef, Ruby, RedHat Linux, Windows Server, Apache, Tomcat,
WebLogic, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, HAProxy, GitLab
· 5-7 years of experience in Software Development using Ruby, Python
or similar programming language.
· Prior experience leading a team of resources a plus.
· Expertise in programming under UNIX/Linux.
· Hands on experience with Chef is required.
· Experience in virtualization, virtual/cloud environments (e.g.,
VMWare) a strong plus.
· Experience in Java programming a plus.
· Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging required.
· Familiarity with other configuration management tools like Puppet,
Ansible, Salt, etc.
· Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills is
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.