*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* Pentaho Developer ( java)

*Location : * Hoffman Estates, IL

*Duration *: 3 Months, can be extended

*Total Experience Required* : 3+years

*  Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

• 3+ years of experience in the field of *PENTAHO *& JAVA coding. Knowledge
with PENTAHO is key.
• 3+ years of experience with Unix.
• Exposure to Merchandizing fundamentals

*Roles and responsibility*

• Co-coordinating with customer and responsible for requirements gathering
and documenting.
• Will be doing coding in PENTAHO and JAVA. Assignment requires Code/table
• Will be performing Unit and Integration testing. And coordinating with
third party for integration testing.
• Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

Need knowledge of DB2

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *